This post about my Strawberry Crepes Recipe was sponsored by a2 Milk® and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
When the holidays roll around, so does the delicious food. With all the decadent treats and sweet surprises, it’s nice to balance it out with a wholesome breakfast that still brings a wow to the table. Whenever I make this Strawberry Crepes Recipe my family thinks I’m a hero, but what I’m really trying to do is get a good breakfast into them to balance the parade of candy!
Using only the best ingredients helps me ensure we’re eating healthy, which is why I like using a2 Milk ® in my cooking. Take this Strawberry Crepes Recipe for example. When I make this delicious breakfast dish using a2 Milk, I know my family is consuming milk from cows that naturally produce the A2 Protein.
Not only that, purchasing a2 Milk this holiday season will directly support Toys For Tots.
Why a2 Milk?
We Fell in Love with Crepes in Paris
Strawberry Crepes Recipe for the Holidays and Beyond
Strawberry Crepes Recipe
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups a2 Milk® Whole Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (unmelted, save aside for cooking)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 3/4 cups sour cream
Directions for Making Strawberry Crepes Recipe
To Make the Crepes:
3. Cook until crepe bubbles slightly and edges begin to lift from pan, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Using a spatula and your fingers, gently flip crepe and ensure it lays flat on bottom of pan. Cook on second side for about 30 seconds until just set and appears lightly golden. Remove onto paper towel-lined plate.
To Stuff the Crepes:
1. Slice strawberries and place in medium bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar, gently mix and set aside.
2. Place crepe on a plate or flat surface. Using a spoon, spread 1-2 teaspoons strawberry preserves in a line across middle of crepe. Using a separate spoon, spread 1 tablespoon sour cream across middle of crepe directly underneath preserves. Top middle of crepe with generous line of fresh strawberries.
3. Fold bottom half of crepe upwards to cover strawberries and roll from underneath like a burrito.
4. Place on plate and serve. Can be garnished with dollop of sour cream and slice of strawberry if you are feeling extra fancy.Print Recipe