Every year during this season it’s like we collectively hear a bell ring and it is instantly time for pumpkin-flavored everything. We seem to find pumpkin in our coffee, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin candy. But best of all during this season is my Cinnamon Crunch Pumpkin Bread recipe. Topped with Tillamook® Farmstyle Original Cream Cheese Spread, it has all the sweet, rich flavor of autumn with the tang of cream cheese as the perfect balance.
Cinnamon Crunch Pumpkin Bread Recipe Topped with Tillamook® Original Cream Cheese Spread
Wait until you see just how easily this cake comes together.
Makes 1 loaf
Ingredients for Cinnamon Crunch Pumpkin Bread Recipe
· 1 cup canned pumpkin
Instructions for making Cinnamon Crunch Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, add the first 6 ingredients through vanilla, and whisk to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine gently with a spatula or spoon until just combined. Do not over mix or bread will be too dense and tough.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan, and set aside.
- Using a separate bowl, add all the topping ingredients and mix with fork to combine into loose crumbles.
- Sprinkle ½ of the topping mixture on top of bread batter, careful not to reach the sides of the pan.
- Pour remaining pumpkin bread batter on top, smoothing the top.
- Sprinkle remaining topping mixture on top of the batter, spreading evenly.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on rack before serving.
Like Pumpkin Flavored Treats?
If you like our Cinnamon Crunch Pumpkin Bread Recipe, you’ve got to try our Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes Recipe! It’s got similar flavors in a different shape, basically. Yum!
Tillamook® Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread is the Best
We love Tillamook® Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spreads and buy them regularly because of the quality and taste. They’re made without gums, artificial flavors, preservatives, and stabilizers to taste the way cream cheese should taste. Not only is it available in the original flavor, but you can also enjoy Tillamook® Farmstyle Seriously Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread and Tillamook® Farmstyle Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.