This post was sponsored by Bayer, and all of the content expressed here is our own.
Bayer has been a part of my life ever since I was a little kid. And it still is – very much so! Not only have we raised our kids using Bayer products, but we have trusted the brand for ourselves and family in all kinds of ways. This is why I am so proud to announce I’ve been asked to become a Bayer Brand Ambassador! It’s an authentic fit for me and the whole family.
We use Bayer products all the time, and in so many ways. In fact until I became better educated by the Bayer representatives, I did not realize how many brand names fall under the Bayer umbrella! See below for even just a partial list.
Even better, Bayer is doing amazing things across the globe to help people and our environment. The company is using its money and clout to make a difference in our communities worldwide. As a family, we feel really good about supporting brands that share our beliefs about making the world a better place.
Bayer Brands Are All Over Our House
Here are just a few of the Bayer brands we have in our house and regularly use:
- Lotrimin Prevention
- One A Day For Men
- And so many more!
Just for kicks, I did a quick inventory of the places we store consumer health products in our home. There is a Bayer product in every bathroom cabinet. There are multiple Bayer products in our hall closet, and a few are scattered in bedroom closets, the kitchen and other frequently used areas. Suffice to say, our brand dedication to Bayer is whole-house!
We Use Bayer Products
One of the reasons I am so excited to become a Bayer Brand Ambassador is that it comes quite naturally to our family. We don’t have to fake anything, or pretend to like a product (not that we would do that anyway.) Here’s a few examples of our regular use of Bayer products:
- Jon and Triton take One A Day Vitamins for Men every single day.
- Jon uses Lotrimin Prevention every day to prevent the symptoms of Athlete’s Foot.
- Triton uses Alka-Seltzer products for his heartburn after certain meals (we have the traditional “plop plop fizz fizz” tablets, the chewables and also the gum). Alka-Seltzer Original provides fast, refreshing relief of heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion with headache or body aches
- Ava and Triton use Claritin when their hay fever is causing havoc.
- Ava and Sophia take Midol when they are feeling they need some relief.
- We rely on Aleve for relief of minor aches and pains because it can be used to treat more than just a headache and you only need one pill for 12 hours of pain relief that I can take for muscle pain. Aleve also comes in a Back & Muscle Pain formula, a Pain Relieving Lotion and several other forms.
And those are just a few of the Bayer brands we have in our house for various health needs.
A Long History with Bayer
My parents passed on to me a trusted relationship with Bayer that I have always remembered fondly. As I matured and my needs became more varied, Bayer products continued their roles in my life. As an adult, Alka-Seltzer was often the antidote for a rumbly stomach. I love spicy food, but it does not always love me!
Getting more involved in sports and fitness, Lotrimin has entered the picture to help me ease the symptoms of burning and itching from Athlete’s Foot. To this day, I still use Lotrimin spray in a preventative and proactive way to keep my feet healthy. I even put the powder in my shoes if I know I will be wearing them with no socks.
And I could write an entire love letter to Aleve. This product has helped me through many headaches and minor back and muscle aches and pains. Also, Aleve Back & Muscle Pain relieves the discomfort of muscle aches and pains. At the gym when I have a particularly energetic workout, Bayer is there to help me feel less ancient and decrepit – LOL.
It’s nice to be able to rely on Bayer for so many brands that play a part in our lives.
Bayer’s Commitment to the Planet
With a history dating back more than 150 years, Bayer has been helping people for generations. The company is dedicated to providing the world with access to health care and food security. In fact, the company’s motto is “Health for All, Hunger for None” and they are putting enormous resources against achieving this goal. You can view more about the company’s commitment to sustainability and health here.